Cleevely Electric Vehicles are now offering range extenders for your Nissan Leaf or eNV200. We can also replace your old battery with a 40kWh battery.
Leaf range extender fitted in the boot
CHECK OUT THE RANGE
- 8.8kWh extender in boot. The 8.8kWh extender will add 30+ miles of range to your Leaf. The kit costs £5,000* inc VAT and fitting.
- 17.6kWh extender in boot. The 17.6kWh extender will add 60+ miles of range to your Leaf. The kit costs £6,250* inc VAT and fitting.
- 17.6kWh extender UBEX for an eNV200 van. These fit underneath the van. The kit costs £7,600* inc VAT and fitting.
- 40kWh battery upgrades. Prices start from £8,500* inc VAT and fitting.
- 24kWh battery replacement. Approx £5,500* depending on supply cost of a battery, if one can be found in good condition.
- 30kWh battery replacement. These are harder to price as good 30kWh batteries are hard to find. If a battery can be found the installation is £1,500* (inc VAT) plus battery cost.
- 62kWh battery replacement. We have one available, priced at £13,500 inc VAT and fitting.
*Prices subject to change from 1st January 2021 due to Brexit.
For range extenders we would require the car for 2 days for fitting and testing. Battery replacements can be done in a day.
We require 50% of cost upfront, with the balance on completion. We don’t offer anything for your old battery, you are welcome to take this away with you.
eNV200 van with a range extender fitted underneath.